HOW TO ENTER
- Simply review the categories and download the entry form provided.
- Each entry will be marked using set criteria, so you make sure you read through this thoroughly and answer the questions as fully as possible.
- Entries should not be more than four pages of A4 and less than 11pt size font (one page of supporting material can be included, separate to the four-page limit).
- Once completed, email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Businesses can submit up to three categories and deadline for entries is September 1st 2021.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Entries will be judged by an experienced panel of local and business experts. Each judge will review and score the entries based on the criteria specific to that category.
The shortlist will be announced Thursday October 7th 2021. We will inform you by email as to whether or not your entry has been shortlisted.
KEY EVENT DATES
Entry Deadline: Wednesday September 1st 2021
Finalists Announced: Thursday October 7th 2021
Ceremony: Thursday November 18th 2021
Entry is open to businesses with an office based in the county of Surrey.
Each business is permitted to enter a maximum of three award categories.
All entries must be completed using the entry form provided.
Entries should not be more than four pages of A4 and less than 11pt size font. Unless entering the Business Pivot Award or Community Hero Award which is 500 words.
One page for supporting material can be included and separate to the four-page limit.
All entries must be submitted online by 17:00hrs on September 15th 2021.
All material presented by entrants will remain confidential to the judges.
If it is found that an entrant has knowingly provided false information, organisers reserve the right to withdraw the entry.