Following the success of last year’s inaugural event, we are delighted to announce that the Surrey Business Awards return in 2019.
Organised by Platinum Event Management, a division of The Platinum Publishing Group and publishers of the leading business magazines in the UK, the 2019 awards programme is even bigger and better with categories to suit every type and size of business, from start-ups to SMEs and large international companies.
2019 sponsors include Heathrow Airport, NatWest, Mazars, The Ken Blanchard Companies, Surrey Business School, Partridge Muir & Warren, projectfive, Hart Brown, Kingston Smith, Global, Gemini Print and Surrey Chambers of Commerce.
BENEFITS OF ENTERING THE AWARDS
* Access to business and thought leaders.
* Opportunity to stand out from all businesses, not just those within your industry.
* Opportunity to boost team morale and reward staff for their contributions to the company.
* Invaluable PR and marketing exposure in the largest circulation business magazines in the South East.
* Part of a rigorous judging process by our panel of impartial and expert industry judges.
* Complimentary ticket to the awards ceremony for all shortlisted businesses.